Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the worst

blogger. obviously. last wrote on this in August 2008. But my late 2010 goal is to organize all my pics and blog. I am wanting to shy away from adding pics on Facebook, and these privacy settings are way better. I don't mind friends and friends of friends reading this, but Facebook is just getting creepy :)
If you want to see more pictures of Ellie than what are on this page, visit our complete (laughing b/c as I type this our library is nowhere near complete) photo gallery here (if you are reading this, you obviously know me, so just ask for the password,  you can email me
okay. I promise you Kate Murray, that this will be better! Once I get on top of pictures, it will be really easy to update. Since I lead such an exciting life :)

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird